The Virginia Avenue Folk Fest VIP experience will be providing a unique folk fest experience that the average attendee will not have the opportunity to experience. The funds from your ticket purchase will go to help us raise money to put on the festival and also provide money for our non-profit partner Southeast Community Services. With your VIP ticket, you receive:
- Free food provided by Pure Eatery and Gomez BBQ
- Free drinks provided by Dogfish Head Brewery and Tinker Coffee
- Intimate acoustic sets from festival arists only available in the VIP room from: Buffalo Killers, Chicago Farmer, M Ross Perkins, Bashiri Asad, Edward & Jane, and Dietrich Jon. Exact set times announced closer to May 13.
- Access to our VIP room lounge from noon – 7 PM the day of the festival
- Access to discounted folk fest merchandise
This year’s VIP Room is conveniently located at Well Done Marketing, at the corner of Virginia and Woodlawn Avenues.